Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Only 15 more years...

Well, The never ending war between my daughters father and I has once again flared up.

I get so frustrated at the fact that he truly believes that I'm the worst mom alive. YET he seem to have a harder time raising her than I do... (JUST A THOUGHT). Seeing as how I have no problem making sure she has a bath and her hair is done everyday (especially on Sundays when she is going back to him). BUT when I get her it does not seem that she has gotten that from him. Then he thinks that any little thing that happens to her when she is with me is a reason to call CPS. He always blows things WAY out of proportion. He tries to get her taken away from me for things I haven't even done and He spy's on me. If she falls and gets a scratch he wants every little detail of how when and where it happened. No matter how small the scratch is. KIDS DO GET HURT. There is NO WAY to avoid it. In my personal opinion it's good for children to learn things like that. **Don't get on the furniture and jump around you'll fall and hurt yourself. It doesn't matter how many times you tell them. In the end EVERY child gets bumps and bruises throughout there lives.** Keeping your kid in a bubble does more damage then letting them learn SOME things on there own.
I am for the most part strict about what she can and can not do. BUT I am not going to be so damned worried about every little thing that she can't even be a kid.

I'm sure you are reading this and wondering what he did to me this time that got my panties in SUCH a twist! BUT seeing as it is really THAT BAD I prefer not to talk about it until the matter is behind me.

I just want everyone that deals with an ex for your child. Remember you didn't always thing they were a bad person. Treat them with the respect that they give you. Don't think that your way is the ONLY way to raise children. Especially when you have to call the other parent with questions almost DAILY...

In no way do I feel he is a bad parent, yes I feel he could work on a few things. BUT I usually keep that to myself. I try very hard not to talked bad about him in her presents, seeing as how that is her father and I feel I have to respect their relationship. If she has every said anything about him because she is 3 and gets confused about being told no. She see's it as we are being mean to her. I will correct her by telling her that her parents lover her (including her future step-parent) and that we just want her to be safe and not get hurt.

I love my daughter more than anything. She is what keeps me going when I get so mad at the outside world. I just wish her father could see that. I feel that if I'm able to see that he does the best he can with caring for her and he would never hurt her intentinally. He should be able to do the same for me.

1 comment:

  1. What a jerk...Dont stress...things are going to work out just fine. There is no way that they can take your daughter away from you...you are a great mother to Kaida. Anyone who has met you and seen you with her can vouch for that. It takes a lot for children to be taken away from their mothers, even when the mother is truely not fit for having children...so you seriously have NOTHING to worry about...and he can pretty much take a flying leap...

    ReplyDelete